- 1. 關於；就……而論
He knew nothing regarding the case. 關於這個案子他一無所知。
- 2. regard的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- No one showed the least regard for his feelings. 沒有人關心他的感受。
- He is regarded as the best doctor in town. 他被公認為城裡最好的醫生。
- regard for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的考慮
to do sth. without regard for or to sb./sth. 不考慮某人／某事物做某事
- kindest or warmest regards 最衷心的問候
with kind regards 謹致問候
- as regards the question of pay, I would like to point out that ... 關於報酬問題，我要指出的是…
as regards content, the programme will ... 至於內容，本節目將…
- her work is very highly regarded 人們對她的工作評價很高
they regard him very highly 他們很器重他
Regarding China visiting, please kindly send the inner page of passport which has photo copy for us, and your stamp of visa recently 英文是否正確?
Regarding China visiting, please kindly send the inner page of passport which has (photo and number attaching) for us, and your stamp of ( Immigration and) visa recently,ie.(Sept. 2017.)
The reason often given for the low regard in which smell is held is that, in comparison with its importance among animals, the human ...?
原文是: The reason often given for the low regard in which smell is held is that, in comparison... is that... which is 可省略 2.) the low regard in which smell is held 英文說極為尊敬某人...
...這句之後的下文： Also, from 1992 on there wasan important shift in the politics regarding retentions: what waspreviously the rule became an exception. Like...