- The doctor said she would be all right in a few days. 醫生說她過幾天就會好的。
How do you say this in English? 這在英語中怎麼說？
- It's not for me to say. 這不應由我發表意見。
- I don't think he has much say in this matter. 我想他在此事上不大有發言權。
Saying and doing are two things. 說和做是兩回事。
- to say hello/goodbye 問好／道別
she says he's ill 她說他病了
- says who? 誰說的？
says you! 你在瞎說！
- to have a say in sth./doing sth. 在某事物／做某事上有發言權
to have a/no say in the matter 在此事上有／沒有發言權
- say, that's a great idea! 嘿，這個主意好極了！
- n.諺語; 警句; 格言
- as the saying goes 常言道
3 The government declared a national state of emergency, said by aides to be the first since the end of World War II . 分析特殊語法跟翻譯,謝謝?
... government declared a national state of emergency, said by aides to be the first since the end of... a national state of emergency, which was said by aides to be the first since the end of...
照文法來看，我覺得used to be 變成used being 和it is said to be 變成it is said being應該也沒錯吧，同樣是名詞的地位，但是沒辦法，覺得有點奇怪。麻煩各位大大解說一下為什麼?
...綿貫陽 著《新觀念英文法》情態助動詞的用法39 2. It "is said" that we are going to have a warmer winter this year.（say...
這句話 that said 後面少了逗號。 把逗號加上...’s free, and as the old saying says, “you get what you pay...了。 有人用 having that said 表示同樣的含意， 依然是 however...