come down on
- 1. 申斥 The teacher came down on her for talking in class. 由於上課時講話，老師嚴厲地批評了她。
- 2. 向……索取 He came down on us for payment. 他逼著我們付錢。
- 3. 臨到 Such things rarely come down on you. 這種事很少會落到你頭上。
- 申斥某人; 訓斥某人 Don't come down too hard on her. 不要太嚴厲地申斥她。
- 【口】向某人索取(報酬或錢) His creditors came down on him for prompt payment of his bills. 債權人催他盡快付帳。
- 在兩者之間做出選擇; 支持兩方中之一方 The jury is considering its verdict and we're waiting to see which side of the fence they'll come down on. 陪審團正在考慮裁決, 我們等著看他們支持哪一方。
...沒有人做出完整的回答，那老雲就來小試身手啦！ Nope (, I ) can come down. 不用了，我可以過去那邊。 Same here, but I would like to chat on networking site. Create an account on XXX 我也是呢，不過...
... tighter as new directives have come down on more intrusive pat downs to prevent the ...with the hassles and public humiliation that pat downs can and have caused the travelling public...
...again 在海平面上 Kim又再度看到那雙黑色的眼睛 A hand came down on her arm and held on to her. ㄧ隻手來到了她的手臂然後...