- 1. 返工（產品）；重新加工 This suit doesn't fit me well, so I asked the tailor for a do-over. 這件西裝不合身，我要求裁縫返工。
- 2. （女人）整容術
- 痛打 they did him over for no reason whatsoever 他們無緣無故痛打了他一頓
- 清理或重新裝飾某物的表面 The paintwork is beginning to flake; it'll need doing over/to be done over soon. 油漆已成片脫落, 需要趕快重新上漆。
- 【口】猛擊某人; 痛打某人 He was done over by a gang of thugs after a football match. 他在足球比賽結束以後受到一幫暴徒的毆打。
- 【口】努力; 竭力 Although we leaned over backwards to please her, our new manager was still very critical of our work. 儘管我們竭力討好新經理, 但她仍然對我們的工作百般挑剔。
- 【口】努力; 竭力 Although we bent over backwards to please her, our new manager was still very critical of our work. 儘管我們竭力討好新經理, 但她仍然對我們的工作百般挑剔。
- 【口】想方設法做某事或獲取某事物 People were falling over themselves to be introduced to the visiting film star. 人們千方百計地想把自己介紹給到訪的影星。
1. I want a banquet.... 2. Please cook beans, my mother likes them. 3. We can't roast the turkey over the fire because it's raining.
...with the problem of high 政府單位必須馬上對付高失業率的問題 unemployment rate. do over重做. 1.Can we afford to have this house done over? 我們能負擔得...
台語說 軟土深掘 國語說 欺人太甚 阿扁說 吃人夠夠