- 1. 必須 Do you often have to go to the dentist? 你得時常去牙科醫生那兒嗎？
- (表示義務或責任)不得不, 只得 I have got to go to work by bus tomorrow. 我明天得坐公共汽車去上班。 Why have you got to take these tablets? 你為什麼要吃這些藥片?
- 【文】求助於某人/某事物, 獲得來自某人/某事物的援助 The sick man had recourse to drugs to lessen his pain. 病人靠藥來減輕痛苦。
- 可獨自使用某人/某物, 得以獨享 With my parents away I have the house to myself. 由於我父母不在, 我可以獨自使用這所房子。
- 依靠 The sick man had recourse to drugs to lessen his pain. 病人靠藥來減輕痛苦。
可以幫我翻譯嗎!!!今天就要阿! Having to worry about our IQ is bad enough, and now there’s something called an “EQ”!Do we have to stress about that, too?
Having to worry about our IQ is bad enough, and now there’s something...與他們是否能夠掌控自己的情緒. 更新 2: Emotions may not seem to be important for serious life issues like school and work. 情緒控制看起來...
1. In our house we have to pay any of the bills as they are part of the rent. 習慣性...事物的敘述用過去式; not.... until.... : 直到....才.... 依語意要用否定的didn't have to. 3. It was horrible going to America because I...
...後面是要加 VR(原型動詞) 整體來說兩個形成 have to 也同時形成一個片語 但是它同時也是一個"動詞...才會變成這樣的句型。 不然其實你要改成 Mom have to go to shop today. 也是可以的... 但是，你會不會覺得...