過去式：illuminated 過去分詞：illuminated 現在分詞：illuminating
- 1. 照亮；照射 Moonlight illuminated the valley. 月光照亮了山谷。
- 2. 用燈裝飾（房屋等）[（+with）] The streets were illuminated for the celebration. 街道為慶祝張燈結彩。
- 3. 闡明；啟發 We were greatly illuminated by the discussion. 這次討論對我們啟發很大。
- 4. 使輝煌；使容光煥發 A smile illuminated her face. 微笑使她容光煥發。
- 5. 用金色（或鮮明色彩，圖案等）裝飾（起首字母，手稿等）
- 1. 照亮
- 2. 用燈裝飾
- 3. 興奮
...遠處迷惘的metaphor，堪稱貼切的比喻。 在這句話裡， he 「has been illuminating dark hallways」，表示他「照亮黑暗的長廊」，引伸為他指點方向，也...
The moon illuminated the night sky,making it almost as bright as day...ing 也就是說,這句可以拆成2句 The moon illuminated the night sky. The moon made the night...
Q1. Is pregnant may illuminate X light? A:The suggestion is in is pregnant the... long X does illumination one have to separate from now on illuminates again only then may? A: Should better be sees a doctor...