- 1. 決定 My daughter is set on becoming an airline pilot. 我女兒決心作客機駕駛員。
- 2. 攻擊 He was passing by the front door when suddenly their dog set on him. 當他經過前門的時候, 他們的狗突然向他襲擊。 He was set on by robbers who took all his money. 他遭到強盜襲擊, 他們搶了他所有的錢。
- 進入或參觀(某地); 到達 the first man to set foot on the moon 第一個登上月球的人
- 定...的價格 When will you set price on it? 你們什麼時候可以定出價錢?
- 放火 He was crazy and set the house on fire. 他瘋了, 放火燒了房子。
- 決定做某事 He's set on going to university. 他決心要上大學。 She's absolutely set on publishing as a career. 她決意從事出版事業。
- 放火燒 He was crazy and set the house on fire. 他瘋了，放火燒了房子。
set one's heart on sth.─為下定決心做～事 He has his heart set on making a profit in his business. 他下定決心要讓他的生意獲利 希望對你有幫助～
我心已有所屬就是 我已對你著迷我已經愛上妳 了 2006-05-05 22:44:58 補充： 我的心, 已經緊緊地繫在你身上.我日思夜夢, 朝思暮想, 牽腸掛肚, 魂牽夢縈, 都是為了你 . 2006-05-11 11:48:34 補充： 針對版主的補充:這句話不能再拆了.例如: I had my hair cut. 和I...
是初級家教的意思。on-set指的是初級、開端的意思。on-setonset n 1: the beginning or early ... at dawn" [syn: attack, onslaught, onrush]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=on-set