- 1. 和...一道 We must have sth. to eat along with rice. 我們必須有些東西和米飯一起吃。
- 2. 除某事物以外 Tobacco is taxed in most countries, along with alcohol. 除酒之外, 菸草在多數國家都要徵稅。
- 與...和睦相處 Do you get along with your older brother? 你和哥哥相處得好嗎？ Do you get along with your boss? 你跟老板合得來嗎?
- 假裝與某人合作; 假意參與某事 She was in charge, so I had to play along with her odd ideas. 她是負責人, 對她的怪念頭我只好假意聽從。
- 與...意見一致; 贊同某事物 I can't go along with you on that point. 在那一點上我無法同意你的意見。 I don't go along with her views on nuclear disarmament. 我不同意她在核裁軍問題上的看法。
- 服從 I didn't agree, but I went along with her wishes 我沒有同意，但我順從了她的願望