be all over ...
- 1. 在(某處)為人人皆知 News of the holiday was all over the school within minutes. 放假的消息幾分鐘內全校就人人皆知了。
- 【口】巴結某人, 討好某人 You can see he's infatuated by her -- he was all over her at the party. 你能看出來他被她迷住了－－在聚會上他一直向她獻殷勤。
- (指演出、競賽等)大局已定, 勝負已分(只剩下歡呼聲、大會正式宣布等) Now that most of the election results have been declared, it is all over bar the shouting. 因為選舉結果多已公布, 可謂大局已定。
- (通常指特質或情緒)形之於色 Guilt was written all over his face. 他臉上明顯流露著內疚的神情。
- 【口】顯得愚蠢 He was left with egg all over his face when his forecast was proved wrong. 他的預言證實是錯的, 他顯得很尷尬。
美人魚1: We are all over 18. It is time to... into the sea. It is our chance now. Let..., Zoom!) All: Who throws the big...
get over someone分手之後忘記某人 be all over someone 愛某人愛得要死 walk all over someone把某人踩在腳底下 to hand (something...用到，搶劫的犯人叫行員把錢交出來也會用到 2012-09-20 15:06:55 補充： watch over someone照顧某人 cry over someone為某人而哭 run over someone從某人身上（開車）輾過去...
...you feel the difference between the following pairs: Volcanos are located all over the world. Volcanos are located around the world. Air...