He disliked school in the beginning. 起初他不喜歡上學。
- When did you begin learning English? 你何時開始學英語的？
He is about to begin his term as President. 他即將開始他的總統任期。
- The concert began at 8 p.m. 音樂會晚上八時開始。
- to begin to do sth., to begin doing sth. 開始做某事
begin a new paragraph 另起一段
- it's very complicated: I don't know where to begin 這事很複雜，我不知從何處下手
to begin by doing sth./with sth. 先做某事／從某事物著手
- adv .起初
- since the beginning of time 自古以來
the beginning of the legend 傳說的起源
- npl.起源; 初始階段
- to have its beginnings (in sth.) 起源（於某事物）
to start or grow from small beginnings 從小生意起步
...時態是過去式，所以用did，再把changed改change ☆The course began last month. 先找出動詞 Did the course begin last month? 找到動詞began...
...他们招募新血有降低標準. 2013-06-13 12:05:44 補充： 原句: He’d begun to think their recruitment standards were slipping until...
... I arrived at the theater, the movie had already begun. See more details - http://www.eslgold.com/grammar/past_perfect.html...