- 爆炸, 炸毀；突然開始且來勢兇猛
- 1. 爆炸, 炸毀 The barrel of gunpowder blew up with a loud noise. 火藥桶轟然一響而爆炸。 The soliers blew up the bridge with dynamite. 士兵用炸藥炸毀了這座橋。
- 2. 突然開始且來勢兇猛 A storm is blowing up. 風暴來臨。 A political crisis has blown up over the President's latest speech. 總統最近的演說觸發了政治危機。
- 3. 【口】發脾氣; 勃然大怒 I'm sorry I blew up at you. 很抱歉, 對你發火了。
- 炸壞某物 The police station was blown up by terrorists. 派出所讓恐怖分子炸毀了。
- 【口】訓斥某人 She got blown up by her boss for being late. 她因遲到而受到老板嚴厲訓斥。
- 煽動; 把火吹旺 He tried to blow up a fire. The fire died out, instead. 他試圖把火吹旺, 誰知火卻熄了。
- 煽動；把火吹旺 He tried to blow up a fire. The fire died out, instead. 他試圖把火吹旺，誰知火卻熄了。
...to fail his driving test.If Sarah were to show up late to the birthday party, it would ruin the surprise. Sarah will surely come...
1. blow up 爆炸～爆發～抓狂 2. break up 結束～使分開 break-up意思是離婚 3. break...
... farmer lashed out the stubborn mule. 農夫痛打這頑固的驢子。 ☆blow up 發怒；爆炸；使膨脹；打氣；吹 ★舉例： They will blow up to hear this...