過去式：brought 過去分詞：brought 現在分詞：bringing
- 1. 帶來，拿來[O1] The waitress brought us a pitcher of lemonade. 服務小姐給我們送來一壺檸檬水。 Please don't forget to bring your grammar books next time. 下次請別忘記帶你們的文法書來。
- 2. 使產生，引起，導致[O1] The success brought him great satisfaction. 成功給他帶來極大的快慰。 War brings death and famine. 戰爭導致死亡和饑荒。
- 3. 使處於某種狀態；使（人）來到[O][O4] The strike has brought production to a standstill. 罷工已使生產停頓。
- 4. （常用於否定句，疑問句）促使，勸使[O2] What brought you to say that? 你為何說那樣的話？
- 5. 賣得（多少錢）[O1] Those diamonds will bring high prices. 那些鑽石會賣大價錢。
- 6. 提出（訴訟等）[（+against）] The company brought a charge against him. 該公司控告了他。
- 拿出; 取出
- (尤用於被動語態)培養, 養育, 教育 She brought up five children. 她養育了五個孩子。 Her parents died when she was a baby and she was brought up by her aunt. 她出生後不久父母雙亡, 是由姑母撫養大的。
- 使某人恢復知覺 Three women fainted in the heat but were quickly brought round with brandy. 有三個女子中暑昏倒, 全靠白蘭地使她們很快甦醒過來了。
...英語的習慣（end-weight principle），這樣句序較自然。 這裡的bring是bring A to B的關係：把A帶到B...47:21 補充： We are working hard to bring to fruition all of the ideas. = We are...
1.bring newborn babies to a familyㄉ中文意思?? 還有bring.......to..........是什麼意思??bring newborn babies to a family 把嬰兒帶入一個...
Bring and take are both used to talk about carrying something or ...towards the speaker and take is used to suggest movement away from the speaker. Bring your calculator to every lesson... Anna took the book to school with...