- 應受，該得[W][+to-v] They deserved to be punished. 他們應該受罰。 He deserves this glory. 他應該得到這一榮譽。
- 該受賞的；應得援助的；有功的[B] a deserving student 應獲得經濟援助的學生
- 值得贊助的; 應得到幫助的 to be deserving of sth. 應得某物
- 應得 it was no more than (what) he deserved 他只是得到了他該得到的而已 the idea deserves consideration 這個想法值得考慮
- 應受 to deserve to do sth. 應該做某事 she deserves to be promoted 她應該得到提拔
- 完全值得某事物; 某事物是完全應該的 He richly deserved the punishment he received. 他受到的處罰是罪有應得。 a richly-deserved success 完全應得到的成功
One deserves what one gets. 自做自受！自討苦吃。 這句話的... one puts oneself in harm's way, one deserves what one gets. 要是一個人讓自己曝險，那他是自...
A pint is a phrase commonly referring a cup of beer (a pint is a measuring unit). Deserving a pint = Deserve a cup of beer.
...所以題目：Ginny, do you think that good things happen to people who deserve them or that good things just happen whether they are deserved...