- 1. 離婚的
- 2. 分開的；不相干的
- 3. 脫離的；不受影響的
- 4. divorce的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 離婚[U][C] Their marriage ended in divorce. 他們的婚姻以離婚收場。
- 與……離婚，使離婚[（+from）] Mr. Hill divorced his wife at the age of 70. 希爾先生七十歲的時候與他妻子離婚。
- 離婚 to file/sue for divorce 提起離婚訴訟 to grant a divorce 准予離婚
- 與…離婚; 判…離婚 she divorced him, she was divorced from him 她跟他離了婚 they were divorced in 1987 他們於1987年離婚
- 高齡離婚；灰髮離婚 Gray divorce has become a trend in the U.S. 高齡離婚在美國已成為一種趨勢。
divorceKK [dəˋvors] DJ [diˋvɔ:s] 1. 離婚[U][C]同義詞separate, disjoin, divide...divorcing n. 名詞離婚[U][C]Their marriage ended in divorce. 他們的婚姻以離婚收場。分離; 脫離[C][S1]They ...
Divorce in itself is trying enough. If children are..., children often become financial pawns in a divorce when child custody issues are being decided. ...
cultural divorce 「文化分裂」、「文化斷絕」、「文化切割」 divorce 在婚姻上是...上中文學校了。」 I finally was granted a cultural divorce. I was permitted to stop Chinese school...