- 1. 傍晚；晚上[C][U] I'll do my homework in the evening. 我將在晚上做作業。
- 2. 晚會；晚上娛樂時間[C] Please come to our English evening on Saturday. 請參加我們星期六的英語晚會。
- 3. 後期；末期；衰落期[S1] He was still very active in the evening of his life. 他在晚年時仍很活躍。
- 平的，平坦的，平滑的[（+with）] The road wasn't even. 這條路不平。
- （加強語氣）甚至；連 Even Mrs. Smith could not help laughing. 甚至史密斯太太也忍不住笑了起來。
- 使平坦；弄平 She evened the edges by trimming them. 她把邊緣修齊。
- 平的 even surface/ground 平面／平地 to be even with sth. 與某物齊平
- 竟然 don't you even remember? 你難道不記得了嗎？ she walked out without even apologizing 她竟然沒有道歉就走了出去
- 儘管 he rents his house even though he's so rich 他雖然很富有，卻還是租房子住
- 雖然如此 I didn't understand the lecture completely, but it was interesting even so 我沒有完全聽懂講座，但即便如此還是很有趣
- 均等的輸贏機會 an evens chance/favourite 輸贏均等的機會／輸贏兩可的有望奪魁者
even 甚至 例句 1.I helped her find...身分證但她甚至沒說謝謝 2.It's npt difficult.Even a child can do it. 它不是困難的.甚至連小...要外出，電話鈴響了 It happened even as he had expected 事情正如他所料...
我另外加了一個even as 先來看 even 最基本的定義 even...what you are saying not even 就是 not + even ex: He never ...something else: He realized, even as he spoke, that no one would ever...
...and stylish , and its various make it _____ more fascinating. (A)even (B)ever (C)even though(D)even if 這題更不懂? (B)? ...