give someone away
- reveal the true identity of someone；reveal information which incriminates someone
- 1. reveal the true identity of someone
- 2. reveal information which incriminates someone
- 3. hand over a bride ceremonially to her bridegroom as part of a wedding ceremony
- reveal the true identity of someone
...dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/give-sb-away_1?q=give+sb+away#give-sb-away_1__2 give sb away phrasal berb (SHOW) to show someone's secret feelings <--- 露出馬腳; 漏餡She ...
... away his own money away. Or--Buffet said someone who also gave his money away? 前:Buffet announced that he too, gave away most of ...
...啊!) OH my goodness!what a nightmare! 噢，我的天啊!真是一場噩夢! 7.give [someone] a chance (給[某人]一個機會) I'd like to give him another chance 我...