- 1. 習慣[C][U] Smoking isn't a habit with me. 我沒有抽菸的癖好。 He never read these books, for he had long lost the habit of reading. 他從不讀這些書，因為他早就丟掉了閱讀習慣。
- 2. （動植物的）習性[C][U] Ivy has a climbing habit. 常春藤有攀緣向上的習性。
- 3. 氣質[S] My mother was of a thrifty habit. 我母親生性節儉。 He admires her cheerful habit of mind. 他讚賞她那開朗的性格。
- 4. 體型[U] She is of plump habit. 她體型豐滿。
- 5. （某一階級、職業或是神職人員，如神父、修女的）長袍；道服
- 6. 女子騎裝[C]
...it difficult to describe a current, national picture of Canadian eating habits. To date Nova Scotia, Qubec and Saskatchewan...
1 How do you think eating habits will change in the next ten years? People...34 補充： ◎ How do you think eating habits will change in the next ten years? 此句翻譯...
...consumptive habitus"2. (人或物)體型3. 這個字較少用到，不必太在意 Habit(s)>> 習慣 n. a cocaine habitthis can develop into abad habit...