Yahoo奇摩字典 網頁搜尋

  1. 很抱歉,字典找不到您要的資料喔!

    您可以:

  1. 知識+

    • 求No matter how 翻譯問題?

      no matter how imperfect the machine is, it does make good hlep to us. no matter how hard he tried, he failed eventually. no matter how angry Tina is, she never yalls at us.

    • 麻煩英翻中!!謝謝

      ...kindness. You are a very nice person and deserve a good 我man. Unfortunately, this is a very bad... am sorry because I am weak and imperfect. Nina不是可笑也不是笨;你的朋友不知道所有的...

    • 自然發音法弱音節

      ... knows no one is perfect. If you always pick 1% imperfect answers to ignore the other 99% good answers, then I have nothing to say to you ignorant guys.