- 陰謀策劃[U] It is said that he is a master of intrigue. 據說他是搞陰謀詭計的老手。
- 耍陰謀，施詭計[（+with/against）] They are intriguing against the government. 他們正密謀反對政府。
- 引起…的好奇心 I'm intrigued to know whether ... 我很想知道是否… she was intrigued by his story 她被他的故事迷住了
- 密謀 to intrigue (with sb.) against sb. （與某人）密謀策劃加害某人
- 引起興趣的 an intriguing smile 迷人的微笑 an intriguing thought 有趣的想法
Firstly, intriguing most people to participate in. To attract a lot of people staying around...
... good choices as well. 3. I think their culture is intriguing. (Perfect) 4. It had so many histories and ...
Hello, I am intrigued by the products of your company, and would very much appreciate an opportunity...