- = onto
- 緊緊抓住; 依附 The child hung on to her mother's hand when they crossed the street. 過馬路的時候, 小女還緊緊拉住她媽媽的手。
- 與...接觸 I'll get on to the manager. 我去跟經理接頭。
- 使銜接 They tailed the electric wire on to another. 他們把這根電線的末端連接在另一根上。
- 從一階段(或活動等)進入另一階段(或活動等) Let's pass on to the next item on the agenda. 咱們進行議事日程的下一個項目吧。
- 在...之後加上, 在...之後附加 He tagged a request for more money on to the end of his speech. 他在講話結束前附帶提出要求更多的錢。 a postscript tagged on to her letter at the end 加在她的信末尾的附言
- 抓住; 不放棄擁有 He held on to a branch until we came to his rescue. 他抓住一根樹枝不放, 直到我們趕去把他救下來。 hold on to one's hat on a windy day 在大風天按住自己的帽子
- 與……接觸 I'll get on to the manager. 我去跟經理接頭。
...用, 當然也有, 仍非動詞成語: advice to + 人 : He gave some advice to me on exercise. advice + to V : He game me advice to do more exercise. 2008...
。。。So on to more foolishness. Let's put on bells and sing carols on...and sing carols on Broadway. = So let's moving on to more foolishness and sing carols on Broadway. 她已認識（認爲...
...and with this recession, I've got little or no money [added on to that],she said. ＊ no money [added on to that] =no money which ...