- 1. 泰然自若的
- 2. 平衡的
- 3. 猶豫不決的
- 4. poise的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 使平衡；使平穩[O] The gymnast poised herself on the balance beam gracefully. 體操運動員優美地立在平衡木上。
- 平衡；懸著 The diver poised on the edge of the high board. 跳水運動員在高臺邊上站穩。
- 鎮定，鎮靜；自信 She had perfect poise and never seemed embarrassed. 她非常沉著，從不顯得窘迫。
- 鎮定 her admirable poise and assurance 她令人欽佩的沉著與自信
- 平穩握持 she poised the racket above her head 她把球拍握穩舉過頭頂 he poised himself on the diving board 他在跳板上擺好姿勢準備跳水
- 懸停 with fingers poised over the keyboard 手指停在琴鍵上方 poised high in the air, the eagle was little more than a speck 老鷹盤旋在高空，看上去就一個小黑點
Be poised to... 應準備 以下有一些例句猜考看看吧 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc... found the atmosphere free and casual, and people around relaxed and poised, and I saw no law enforcement officers prowling about in...
Taiwan's business people are uniquely poised to draw on the mainland's talents and resources to bolster the...
... extremely surprised, and when she..... 題二: ~, but we may now stand poised on the brink of the answer to the question, ~ → 請問這裡的"poised"...