過去式：probed 過去分詞：probed 現在分詞：probing
- 1. 【醫】探針，探子 The brain surgeon asked the nurse to pass him a probe. 腦外科醫生要護士將探針遞給他。
- 2. （對傷處等的）針探，探查
- 3. 刺探；探索；徹底調查[（+into）] The police are working on a probe into suspected drug dealing in Florida. 警察正在對佛羅里達州的可疑的毒品交易進行調查。
- 4. 太空探測器，探測飛船
- 1. 用探針（或探測器）探查，探測 The doctor probed the wound. 醫生探查傷口。
- 2. 刺探；徹底調查 The governor appointed a committee to probe the causes of the strike. 州長委派一個委員會去徹底調查罷工的起因。
- 1. 用探針（或探測器）探查，探測[（+for）]
- 2. 查究；調查[（+for/into）] They are probing into the cause of the crime. 他們正在探究犯罪的原因。
Ex-leader Lee faces probe 1：faces=面對 面臨當動詞用 Probe=調查 偵查 TAIPEI...
Probe into and practise experience and this experience of saying good-bye passively...over case mainly in this research. There is three to study the purpose: 1.Probe into and practise the experience that says good-bye passively in teacher...
Dr.eye: " 1 it probes into to be clear to invest people of area according to different procedure in the... to different procedure in the middle part of, in the Taiwan [buy group ], probe into its' [buys the attitude ] cognition and difference comparison. Dr...