過去式：sculptured 過去分詞：sculptured 現在分詞：sculpturing
- 1. 雕刻品，雕塑品；雕像[C][U] We saw sculptures of ancient Roman gods. 我們看到古代羅馬神的塑像。
- 2. 雕刻術，雕塑術[U] I took a course in sculpture last semester. 我上學期選了一門雕塑課。
- 3. 【地】刻蝕[U]
- 1. 雕刻；做……的雕像 There are two horses sculptured in bronze at the gate. 在大門口有兩匹用青銅雕塑的馬。
- 2. 以雕刻裝飾；雕刻於
- 3. 【地】刻蝕
- 1. 從事雕刻
1. sculpture entrance to gallery the The had security guards. two -->The entrance to the sculpture gallery had two security guards. 2. painter different skillfully used...
1. The entrance to the sculpture gallery had two security guards. 2. The painter skillfully ... . 5. The titles of his big, new sclptures (sculptures?) are "Untitle" and "&" . 6. Jake ...
The dumbell may the sculpture your arm. 要改成 The dumbell may sculpture your arm. 啞鈴可以...