過去式：shattered 過去分詞：shattered 現在分詞：shattering
- 1. 粉碎，砸碎 She shattered the cup when she dropped it on the floor. 她把杯子掉在地板上，摔得粉碎。
- 2. 使破滅；毀壞；損害 His hopes of finding a better job were shattered. 他想找個好一點工作的希望破滅了。
- 3. 動搖，削弱 Nothing could shatter his faith. 沒有什麼東西能動搖他的信念。
- 4. 【口】使震駭，打擊[H] Harris was shattered by the news of his father's death. 哈里斯聽到他父親去世的消息大為震驚。
- 5. 【英】【口】使筋疲力盡[H] I feel absolutely shattered. 我感到筋疲力盡。
- 1. 被砸碎，破碎 The glass shattered. 玻璃杯打得粉碎。
- 2. 破滅；被毀；受損
- 3. 啪啪作響 The heavy rain shattered on the roof. 大雨嘩啦啦打在屋頂上。
- 1. 破碎，破碎狀態[C][U] The stone hit the window and a shatter of glass fell on their heads. 石頭擊中窗戶，一陣碎玻璃落到他們頭上。
- 2. 碎片[P] A sea dashed the ship to shatters against the rock. 一個大浪把船衝到礁石上撞得粉碎。
Many private residences were among the shattered buildings after the storm. 暴風雨過後,許多私人的住宅夾雜在破碎的建築物...
Shattered heart is like a jet crashed down Falling exertedly and highly to the ground What is the worst is shattered in pieces and can not be restored
...stereo. A kid smashed his piggy bank to get the coins. Shatter: It is very similar with SMASH, however, it can be used...