- 1. （用作表語）震驚的；心煩意亂的
- 2. 【英】【口】（用作表語）極度疲勞的，非常虛弱的
- 3. shatter的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 粉碎，砸碎 She shattered the cup when she dropped it on the floor. 她把杯子掉在地板上，摔得粉碎。
- 被砸碎，破碎 The glass shattered. 玻璃杯打得粉碎。
- 破碎，破碎狀態[C][U] The stone hit the window and a shatter of glass fell on their heads. 石頭擊中窗戶，一陣碎玻璃落到他們頭上。
- 碎裂 to shatter into pieces or smithereens 破成碎片
Many private residences were among the shattered buildings after the storm. 暴風雨過後,許多私人的住宅夾雜在破碎的建築物...
Shattered heart is like a jet crashed down Falling exertedly and highly to the ground What is the worst is shattered in pieces and can not be restored
...stereo. A kid smashed his piggy bank to get the coins. Shatter: It is very similar with SMASH, however, it can be used...