- To my surprise, he refused to cooperate with us. 令我吃驚的是，他不肯與我們合作。
- I was surprised to learn that he was taking drugs. 聽說他在吸毒，我很吃驚。
The news surprised us all. 這消息使我們大家都吃了一驚。
He reacted with surprising speed. 他以驚人的速度作出了反應。
- n.意想不到的事物; 想不到吧！
- it was a lovely surprise! 這真是個意外之喜啊！
there are few surprises in this year’s budget 今年的預算案沒甚麼出人意料的地方
- a surprise attack 突然襲擊
to pay sb. a surprise visit 意外拜訪某人
- vt.使…驚訝; 你真令我驚訝！; 讓我吃驚吧！
- what surprises me most is ... 最讓我驚訝的是…
he surprised everyone by winning 他的獲勝讓大家都感到驚訝
it is surprising (that) ... 真想不到…
I find it surprising (that) ... 我吃驚地發現…
ph. 對...感到吃驚, 意外
I was surprised at his winning the race. 我對他競賽獲勝感到驚奇。
...不確定正確的公式是什麼 但是基本上來說 surprised 是 感到驚訝 "I am surprised...感到驚訝的事情 "I was surprised to learn that he was taking...
1. Surprised at the result, we hardly believed what we had seen. ...
.../o/1873110253.jpg 2014-04-21 17:52:05 補充： He reached with surprising speed. 可以改成 With surprised speed he has kreached. 2014...