- 1. 宣誓過的；發過誓的 He was Jack's sworn enemy. 他是傑克不共戴天的敵人。 They were sworn witnesses. 他們是宣過誓的證人。
- 2. 起誓宣布的；起誓保證的 The police had his sworn statement. 警察聽取他的宣過誓的證詞。
- 發誓；宣誓 They refused to swear on a Bible. 他們拒絕手按《聖經》發誓。
- 發（誓）；宣（誓） Before giving evidence you have to swear an oath. 在作證之前你得先發誓。
- 發誓 to swear (to sb./sth.) that .../to do ... （向某人／某物）發誓…／發誓做… I swear not to breathe a word to anyone 我發誓不會向任何人吐露一個字
- 咒罵 I've never heard you swear before! 我以前從未聽到過你說髒話！ to swear in front of sb. 當著某人的面罵人
- 詛咒語; 罵人話
- 死敵 Palestinians think of Israel as their sworn enemy. 巴勒斯坦人把以色列當作他們的死敵。
... you vow to do something, you make a serious promise or decision that you will do it. swear只能當「動詞」用。 1. If someone swears, they use language that ...
個人覺得雖然意思是一樣ㄉ..但是在使用上ㄉ話... I swear 是比較口語ㄉ.....就是感覺上比較沒那麼嚴重 不過 cross my...自己希望自己吹牛或承諾可以被別人相信: ex A: I swear that i will never be late again.
Al had spent thirty years in the casino business, and some people swore he could spot cheats as soon as they walked in the door. 大概譯一下...