過去式：talked 過去分詞：talked 現在分詞：talking
- 1. 講話；談話；演講[（+to/with/about）] I want to talk to your manager about an urgent matter. 我想和你們經理談一件緊急的事。 They often talk about you. 他們常常談起你。
- 2. （用信號）表達思想
- 3. 招供 Police will make him talk. 警察會使他招供的。
- 4. 說閒話；揭人隱私 He didn't care how people talked. 他不在乎人家怎麼談論。
- 5. 商談，商討
- 1. 講，說 Don't talk nonsense. 別胡說八道。
- 2. 討論，商談 The young people were talking philosophy in Clay's study. 那幾個年輕人在克萊的書房裡談論哲學。
- 3. 勸說；講得使……[O] Mom talked me to sleep. 媽媽講得使我睡著了。
- 1. 談話；交談[（+with/about）] I had a talk with Mr. Jones. 我和瓊斯先生談過話。
- 2. （非正式）演講[C] Professor Kern gave a talk on American drama. 克恩教授作了一次有關美國戲劇的講演。
- 3. 特定說話方式；方言；行話[U]
- 4. 閒話；流言蜚語；空話[U]
- 5. 話題[the S][（+of）] The divorced woman is the talk of the street. 那個離了婚的女子成了街頭巷尾的話題。
- 6. 正式會談，談判[P] The leaders of the two countries will meet for talks on questions of common interest. 兩國領袖將會面商談兩國共同利益的問題。
- 會說話的; 會學人語的; 有聲的
- 指桑罵槐 I don't like people who talk at me instead of with me. 我不喜歡人們對我含沙射影而不直接跟我講話。
- 高聲壓倒某人 He tried to talk back, but his sister vociferously talked him down. 他想回嘴, 但他姊姊大聲吵嚷, 壓倒了他。 Richard is good at talking his opponents down. 理查德善於駁倒對手使對方無話可說。
- 談話 to talk to or with sb. (about sth.) （就某事物）與某人談話 to talk to oneself 自言自語
- 談話 a formal/an informal talk 正式／非正式談話 to have a talk with sb. (about sb./sth.) （就某人／某事物）同某人交談
- 商談 pay/disarmament/peace/arms talks 工資／裁軍／和平／軍備談判 to conduct or hold talks 舉行會談
除非你是杜立得先生，能說動物語言。不然你不能 talk with animals。 talk to 是「對誰說話」，著重在...。 2011-12-12 11:24:44 補充： 意見欄有主張可以說 talk with animals， 認為 to 和 with 沒差。 英文的介係詞...
talk可當［不及物動詞］或［及物動詞］，但有時界線...絕對： 當不及物動詞時： She is always talking. (無受詞）意思是講話 She sometimes talks...s study. 2012-03-08 13:29:28 補充： If you talk something such as politics or sport, you discuss it p.1592...
to talk something over with someone =與某人商議某事 I have got something to talk over with you.=我有事要跟你商量。 to talk...over不能沒有受詞。 (3)Let's talk it over when having lunch. ＝讓我們...