- 講話；談話；演講[（+to/with/about）] I want to talk to your manager about an urgent matter. 我想和你們經理談一件緊急的事。 They often talk about you. 他們常常談起你。
- 講，說 Don't talk nonsense. 別胡說八道。
- 談話；交談[（+with/about）] I had a talk with Mr. Jones. 我和瓊斯先生談過話。
- 談話 to talk to or with sb. (about sth.) （就某事物）與某人談話 to talk to oneself 自言自語
- 談話 a formal/an informal talk 正式／非正式談話 to have a talk with sb. (about sb./sth.) （就某人／某事物）同某人交談
- 商談 pay/disarmament/peace/arms talks 工資／裁軍／和平／軍備談判 to conduct or hold talks 舉行會談
- 會說話的; 會學人語的; 有聲的
- 錢能通神。 Money talks and it can get you out of this trouble. 錢能通神, 它可以使你擺脫這一困境。
- Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Talks 中程核子武力談判
除非你是杜立得先生，能說動物語言。不然你不能 talk with animals。 talk to 是「對誰說話」，著重在...。 2011-12-12 11:24:44 補充： 意見欄有主張可以說 talk with animals， 認為 to 和 with 沒差。 英文的介係詞...
talk可當［不及物動詞］或［及物動詞］，但有時界線...絕對： 當不及物動詞時： She is always talking. (無受詞）意思是講話 She sometimes talks...s study. 2012-03-08 13:29:28 補充： If you talk something such as politics or sport, you discuss it p.1592...
to talk something over with someone =與某人商議某事 I have got something to talk over with you.=我有事要跟你商量。 to talk...over不能沒有受詞。 (3)Let's talk it over when having lunch. ＝讓我們...