- 無意間透露, 暗示；不予考慮
- 1. 無意間透露, 暗示 Several suggestions for possible examination questions were thrown out by the teacher. 對於可能出的考題, 教師做了幾點暗示。 He threw out a hint regarding bonuses at the end of the year. 他暗示了有關年終獎金的事。
- 2. 不予考慮 Our proposal was not really thrown out, it is still being considered. 我們的提議還在考慮中, 還沒有真正被拒絕。 The committee threw out my suggestions. 委員會拒絕了我的建議。
- 3. 扔掉; 趕走; 逐出 The shortstop threw the runner out. 棒球游擊手使跑壘者被封殺出局。 The drunken man was thrown out from the bar. 那醉漢被趕出了酒吧。
- 漫不經心地或隨口說出某事 throw out a hint, a suggestion, an idea, etc. 漫不經心地吐露口風、提出建議、說出想法等例句
- 趕走, 轟走(鬧事的人等) The drunk was thrown out (of the pub). 那醉鬼(從酒館)給趕了出去。
...rdquo;出去的意思。(不一定百分之百不要)ex: please take out the red ones,...... throw out: 有“扔”出去的意思。(包含不要的意思)ex: please, throw out the garbage...
I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bath water. 直接翻譯是"我們不應把嬰兒跟洗澡水一起丟出門外"...
No one makes parts for these anymore. you,ll have to throw it out and buy a new one. makes parts for these 是什麼意思?? 為什麼make...