be confused about
- 1. 對...感到困惑 He was confused about the question and did not know how to answer. 他對這個問題感到困惑, 不知道如何回答。
- 懷疑, 半信半疑
- 講究; 挑剔 She is very particular about what she wears. 她對穿著十分講究。
- 即將, 正要 As I was about to say when you interrupted me ... 我正要說的時候, 你插嘴了... We are about to start. 我們即將動身。
- 很喜歡..., 對...狂好 My son is crazy about swimming. 我兒子極好游泳。
- 把某人/物當作議題(或重點) The news is all about the latest summit meeting. 這條消息是關於最近的首腦級會議的。
- 對...感到憤怒 Don't be angry about trifles. 不要為小事發怒。
- 肯定, 確定 He is very certain about it. 他對此很肯定。
- 對...是高興(快樂) He said he was happy about my decision. 他說他對我的決定感到高興。
- 擔憂 I am anxious about the result of his examination. 我為他的考試結果極為擔心。
不要用「即將」去理解 be about to 和 be ready to，這兩個片語的語感不同，引用你的例句來比較意思： ... are ready to take the test. 我們都準備好參加考試了。 We are about to take the test. 我們即將要參加考試了。 be about to 講的是「即將」，著重...
be about to 即將 ex: We are about to start. ( 我們正準備出發) *已經在準備，但動作時間點較 be going to 晚 be about to 也可是過去式 ex: I was just about to ask you the same thing...
be about to We are about to start. We are about to eat. We are about to drink. We are about to sleep. We are about to read. be...