- 打碎, 拆開; 結束, (婚姻或男女朋友)關係中止; 開始放假；(指群體中的成員)解散, 散去
- 1. 打碎, 拆開; 結束, (婚姻或男女朋友)關係中止; 開始放假 I broke up the candy and give each child a small piece. 我將糖果弄碎, 給每一個小孩一小塊。 The meeting broke up at one. 會議在一點鐘時結束。
- 2. (指群體中的成員)解散, 散去 The meeting broke up at eleven o'clock. 會議在十一點鐘散會。
- 3. (指學校、教職員或學生)期末放假 When do you break up for Christmas? 你們什麼時候放聖誕節假?
- 4. 變得衰弱; 瓦解; 崩潰 He was breaking up under the strain. 他勞累過度, 身體逐漸衰弱。
- 5. (尤指一段時期的好天氣)結束 The weather shows signs of breaking up. 好天氣看樣子要過去了。
打碎, 拆開; 結束, (婚姻或男女朋友)關係中止; 開始放假
break up : 粉碎; 破碎 ex: The ship broke up on the rocks. (船觸礁撞碎了。)結束 ex: Their marriage has broken up. (他們的婚姻已經破裂。)散開; 解散 ex: The meeting broke...
break up with xxx : 與xxx分手 請參閱: http://www.google.com.tw/search?hl=zh-...語感中要帶到: Have I uttered even a word about breaking up with you? Did I ever say a single word about breaking...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=break+up When two people have to let each other go. Dispite the fact...the lottery. I know it's tough but you have to move on after a break up.