過去式：decided 過去分詞：decided 現在分詞：deciding
- 1. 決定；決意[+wh-][+to-v][+（that）] They decided that John must stay there. 他們決定約翰必須留在那裡。 She decided to live in London. 她決定住在倫敦。
- 2. 使下決心；使決斷[O2] What was it that finally decided you to give up your plan? 是什麼最後使你決定放棄你的計畫的？
- 3. 解決；裁決；判決 The matter has been decided. 這件事已解決。
- 1. 決定[（+on/for/against）] It's difficult to decide between the two candidates. 在這兩個候選人中作出選擇是困難的。 As to where to go, they haven't decided yet. 至於去哪裡，他們還沒有決定。
「vi. & vt. 決定；決意」的反義字
- 無疑的，明確的；顯然的 a decided change 明顯的變化
- 決定性的; 決勝的
- 明確無誤的 I have very decided views on the subject 我對這個問題的觀點很明確
- 作出不利於...的判決 The judge had decided against him. 法官的判決對他不利。
"so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...決定是該繼續迎向更大挑戰的時候了" 4."so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...
In deciding = 在決定…上 For example: An expectation of prestige and high...因素。 Here is a groundbreaking investigation into the role of emotion in deciding the life of the nation. 這是一個在決定國家生活上對情感的角色進行的突破性...
假設主詞是我們 We decided to gather at the Empire State Buiding at 10am.我們決定...