過去式：located 過去分詞：located 現在分詞：locating
- 1. 確定……的地點（或範圍）
- 2. 把……設置在[O] The company located its branch office in the suburbs. 該公司把它的分公司設在郊區。
- 3. 使……座落於[H] The museum is located on Main Street. 博物館位於梅茵街。
- 4. 探出，找出 The police are trying to locate the missing man. 警方正設法查明那個失蹤者的下落。
- 1. 【美】【口】定居[Q] After I retire I'm going to locate in California. 退休後我打算在加州定居。
- 坐落的，位於的 well-located buildings 地位很好的建築群 The house is conveniently located within the town centre. 該住宅位於市鎮中心，很是方便。
- 處於最佳位置的；地點絕佳的 Can you book a hotel room in the best-located hotel in Shanghai? 你能代我在處於上海最佳位置的旅館訂一個房間嗎？
Taiwan is located in the southeast of China. Taiwan is in the southeast of ..." to replace "located". However, "locate" is better, because it means "where something is...
To locate the city in map 在地圖上地位這個城市? WRONG!!! It's always "ON" the map! It should be: To locate the city on the map. When to use in or on? It depends on...
Colocate: to locate or be located in jointly or together, as two or more groups, military...each SS's timing offset such that it appears to be co-located with BS. 由於電波範圍變動對SS的調整使SS看起來像是與...