過去式：mistook 過去分詞：mistaken 現在分詞：mistaking
- 1. 弄錯，誤解 You mistook my meaning entirely. 你完全誤會了我的意思。 I mistook the number and went to the wrong room. 我記錯號碼，走錯了房間。
- 2. 把……誤認為[（+for）] He was mistaken for the minister. 人們錯把他當作牧師了。
- 3. 挑選錯；估計錯 It was wise of you not to mistake your own strength. 你沒有錯誤估計自己的力量是明智的。
- 1. 弄錯，搞錯 You mistake, my dear. 親愛的，你錯了。
- 1. 錯誤，過失；誤會[C][U] Tom didn't make a single spelling mistake in his composition. 湯姆在這篇作文裡一個字也沒拼錯。
- （人）弄錯的，誤解的[F][（+about/in）] The ancients were mistaken in their belief that the earth was flat. 古代人錯誤地認為地球是扁平的。 I was mistaken about her age. 我把她的年齡弄錯了。
- 弄錯的 to be mistaken about sth./sb. 弄錯某事物／認錯某人 to be mistaken in doing sth. 在做某事上是錯的
...you can read English well. First, fault and mistake: I DID OR SAID SOMETHING...like I said: It is my mistake to give all English explanation, there is nothing...
[1. I correct my mistakes on the workbook. There are some mistakes in your homework...
請問 '不小心打錯了' 怎麼翻?? I might type in wrong by mistake. 這樣會比較好一點.....因為input比較偏向輸入文件那方面的意思 type in就是偏向...