- 巴士、火車...等進站載客; (車輛或船)開到路邊或岸邊或開離公路；賺到, 獲得
- 1. 巴士、火車...等進站載客; (車輛或船)開到路邊或岸邊或開離公路 The train pulled in to the station on time. 火車準時進佔停靠。 The fishermen pulled in their nets and found that they were full of fish. 漁夫把網子拉進, 發現網裡充滿魚。
- 2. 賺到, 獲得 She's pulling in ten thousand dollars a month. 她一個月賺一萬元。
- 3. 逮捕 Evan was pulled in to court for speeding. 艾文因為超速被逮捕送到法院。
- 4. 吸引 Higher wages in big cities pull in the young men from rural areas. 大都市中較高的工資吸引鄉下地區的年輕人到都市來。
- 5. 【口】提到警察局
... legitimate fallen explorers rise, wood vaguely hear a flutter Pullin a swarm of bats toward the multitude, bobbing up and fly stung...
... it goes Three loving hearts are pullin' apart of one Can't stop you, Can't hold you Can...
...song but Where it goes three loving hearts are pullin' apart of one Can't stop you, Can't hold you Can...