- 喧嚷，吵鬧聲[S]；繁忙的社交；歡宴；花天酒地[the S]
過去式：racketed 過去分詞：racketed 現在分詞：racketing
- 1. 喧嚷，吵鬧聲[S] The young men in the next room made such a racket last night. 昨天夜裡隔壁房間的那些年輕人大吵大嚷。
- 2. 繁忙的社交；歡宴；花天酒地[the S] She is tired of the racket of modern life. 她對現代生活中的社交應酬已經厭煩了。
- 3. 【口】敲詐；騙局；非法勾當[C] He is involved in gambling and prostitution rackets. 他涉入賭博和賣淫的非法生意。 They made excessive profits from the drug rackets. 他們從毒品非法交易中獲取暴利。
- 4. 【俚】【幽】行當，職業[C] I found myself in the psychoanalysis racket. 我發覺自己適於做精神分析行當。
- 5. 嚴峻考驗；逆境[the S] I am too old to stand the racket. 我太老了，經不起這種折騰了。
- 1. 喧嚷，大聲吵鬧[（+about/around）] The world is racketing around at an ever madder pace. 人世喧囂，節奏越來越快，簡直令人發瘋。
- 2. 忙於社交應酬；花天酒地[（+about/around）] She's been racketing around among the nabobs. 她一直與大富翁為伴，過著花天酒地的生活。
racket = racquet ps : from ur writting, guess u know the answer quite well by urself, however, may be ur doing this just for fun. so, have fun.....
1. [I had my racket re-strung last week.] had 在這裡不是完成式，是使役動詞。 have...，意思一樣，但不能用 took: I got my racket re-strung last week. (O) took 當成「拿」的意思，不能...
...buy it. Her father liked sport very much so he bought a tennis racket. ==> Her father liked sports very much so he boght a tennis...