- 拿回, 收回; 使回憶起往事
- 1. 拿回, 收回; 使回憶起往事 Do you mind taking the children back in your car? 你可以讓孩子們搭你的車回去嗎？ This talevision play took me back to my own childhood. 這個電視劇使我回憶起我的童年。
拿回, 收回; 使回憶起往事
「拿回, 收回; 使回憶起往事」的反義字
- (指商店)同意(顧客)退貨 We only take goods back if customers can produce the receipt. 顧客如能出示收據, 我們才能予以退貨。
- 使人想到... These stories took him back to his childhood days. 這些故事使他回想到童年時代。
- 使某人回想(起...) The smell of seaweed took him back to his childhood. 海草的氣味使他回想起童年時代。 Hearing those old songs takes me back a bit. 我聽到那些舊歌曲就有些懷舊。
- 【喻】裝扮成不重要的角色; 在某事物中起較次要的作用
請問the one camel added by the wise man was taken back這句怪怪的,added是形容詞嗎?應該寫成the one added camel was taken back by the wise man嗎?
...文法上都沒錯, 但意思不一樣. the one camel added by the wise man was taken back = the one camel which was added by the wise man was taken...
...可以造名詞片語 - backpack背包，backup備份、支援... 3. 可以當副詞 - go back返回，take back取回... 4. 可以當動詞 - The robber backed out of the door. 搶匪倒退...
Can't take it back 再也收不回 不知道從何處開始的，我就是不能隱藏 我在約束自己，怕會失去...