- 轉向；著手, 致力於; 開始努力地或熱情地工作
- 1. 轉向 As he turned to me I noticed that he had a scar on his face. 當他轉向我時, 我注意到他臉上有個疤。
- 2. 著手, 致力於; 開始努力地或熱情地工作 Now let us turn to the linguistic aspects. 現在讓我們來談談語言方面的問題。 It's time we turned to our work. 是我們開始工作的時候了。
- 3. 向...尋求幫助(或指教等) She always turns to him when she is in real trouble. 她有實際困難時總是向他救援。 She has nobody she can turn to. 她求助無門。
- 4. 翻到 Turn to page twenty-five, please. 請翻到第二十五頁。
- 證明是; 原來是... She turned out to be a friend of my sister. 她原來是我妹妹的朋友。 The job turned out to be harder than we thought. 這工作結果比我們想的要難。
I turn to my classmates who were good at Math (for help可省略... classmates who were good at Math.I have recourse to my classmates who were good at Math.你可以用consult...
turn可翻做［輪到的一次機會］ 1. instead of just waiting for their turn to speak 而不只是在等著輪到他們開口講話的機會 2.When people think you...
...turned out not to be true. ---> Correct! 結果不是真的！ 2. It turned out to be not true. ---> Wrong! 因為 be 動詞原型 不能與 否定詞 not 連結...