- 疲倦的，疲勞的[（+with）] He looked a little weary. 他面露倦容。
- 使疲倦 The long journey wearied us. 長途旅行使我們疲憊不堪。
- 疲憊的 to be weary in mind and body 身心疲憊 to be weary of life 厭倦生活
- 倦怠 to weary of sth./of doing sth. 對某事物／做某事感到倦怠
- 使疲憊不堪 to weary sb. with tedious details 用繁冗的細節煩擾某人
Weary troops wait in trenches near Arras for our ...
When I am down and my soul so weary. 當我消沉的時候我的心是如此疲憊. 疑問句 So your soul is...
...confidence,good lets I have continue the strength, I was already weary must enlighten others, was weary must enlightening others...