- 了解時代潮流和意識; 敏感的；(指衣物和穿著者)時髦的
- 1. 了解時代潮流和意識; 敏感的 Come on -- get with it! 好啦－－時髦點兒吧！ He's not very with it today. 他今天有點遲鈍。
- 2. (指衣物和穿著者)時髦的 She's more with it now than she was 20 years ago. 她比20年前時髦了。
- 【俚】與某人性交 She was having it off with a neighbour while her husband was away on business. 她在丈夫出差時跟鄰居發生了性關係。
- 【俚】與某人性交 She was having it away with a neighbour while her husband was away on business. 她在丈夫出差時跟鄰居發生了性關係。
Just keep with it, and you will get there.是一般常見用於勉勵人要有毅力的一句話。 意指"只要堅持，就能達成目標。" stay motivated .your goal never out of reach .這句意思是：保持積極，你的目標就不會遙不可及。
...愛好者。 I had a ""sip"" only,<==what with it being laced with alcohol. it在此強調"sip"這一口。 what with...
1.The king met his gaze with its hollow black eyes 國王凝視著他空洞的黑眼睛。 2.The king met his gaze with its hollow black eyes 國王見他用空洞的黑眼睛凝視著。