- a straight line; a beeline；(of rise or fall) precipitous; steep; sharp
- a rectilinear flight
- line organization (the organizational structure of activities contributing directly to the ...
- (of painting) linear perspective
- linearity; rectilinearity
- rectilinear climb
- line symmestry (an object has line symmetry if it can be divided in half by one or more lines ...
- [Physics] a linac; a linear accelerator
- [Physics] rectilinear propagation; straight-line propagation
- pinying[zhi2 xian4]
- straight line
...放在英文這一版恐怕放錯了. 題目說 y-intercept of line a is -1→代表直線ａ通過(0,-1)這點. 條件1說 x-intercept of line a is -1→代表直線...
Since the proceeds Herman received for the bonds were less than the bonds’ face value, we know the bonds were sold at a discount. The bonds’ discount needs to be amortized over the...
我會這麼翻： 1.我的生命一直是條直線，轉彎，是為了遇見你。 My life had been a straight line -- it...