- to legislate；legislation; lawmaking
- legislative assemblies
- law of neutrality; neutrality law
- legislature; legislative body
- member of the Legislative Yuan (Taiwan)
- legislative committee
- top legislature; top legislative body
- pinying[li4 fa3]
- to enact laws
.... 我較不贊成前者用 sentence. 因為sentence指的是 宣判或判決, 而你指的是立法案例, 所以並不是指判決, 故不合用. 在這裡仍然以用example為宜. 另外如果你指...
The only person to get elected to a Member of the Legislative Yuan by doing bike stunts in a hundred years. 用 bike stunts 可以找到很多腳踏車和摩托車特技，下圖即其一： 圖片參考：http://imgcld.yimg.com/8/n...
A legislator's son was under the police's arrest for his wrongdoing.The son of a legislator was arrested (in the police office) for his wrongdoing.