- a golden mile
- [Mathematics] golden section
- paper gold (reserve assets in the International Monetary Fund, designed to supplement reserves ...
- golden goodbye (referring to a large amount of money that a company pays an executive when they ...
- golden handcuffs (referring to a payment made to an executive as part of an agreement that they ...
- golden retriever
- prime time
- golden handshake (referring to a payment made to an employee when they leave their job as a ...
- pinying[huang2 jin1]