- the name of a family of US actors.；Lloyd (Vernet, Jr.) (1913–98), noted as the star of the television series Sea Hunt (1958–61). His movie credits include High Noon (1952) and Airplane (1980).
- 1. the name of a family of US actors.
- ▪ Lloyd (Vernet, Jr.) (1913–98), noted as the star of the television series Sea Hunt (1958–61). His movie credits include High Noon (1952) and Airplane (1980).
- ▪ Beau (born 1941), son of Lloyd; born Lloyd Vernet Bridges III. In addition to much work on television, he has appeared in such movies as Norma Rae (1979) and The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), in which he costarred with brother Jeff.
- ▪ Jeff (born 1949), son of Lloyd; full name Jeffrey Leon Bridges. His movies include The Fisher King (1991), The Big Lebowski (1998), and Seabiscuit (2003).
...艦橋; 電橋 v. 克服; 彌補 例句： This old wooden bridge is one of the most famous landmarks of ...逼迫過甚，以免其拼死反擊 諺語： Don't cross the bridge till you get to it. 到了橋頭再過橋。 諺語： If...
...三緘其口,不願意給正確解釋的話,我想London Bridge也不見得就一定確切的代表些什麼,或甚至只是隨興之...只是沒有想到這層典故,只是把它比喻成London Bridge這種堅固建築物的象徵,而Fergie說它倒下,就...
bridge pier [′brij ‚pir] (civil engineering) The main support for a bridge, upon which the bridge superstructure rests。 就是中文的"橋墩"； 版大的理解是正確的。 原文提到，高鐵雲林路段的土壤流失，所以加強橋墩的補強。