- the art or pastime of embroidering cloth；cloth decorated with embroidered designs
noun: embroidery, plural noun: embroideries
- 1. the art or pastime of embroidering cloth my mother decided I should learn embroidery
- ▪ cloth decorated with embroidered designs the bazaars stock a wide variety of embroidery she frequently exhibited embroideries 同義詞
- 2. embellishment or exaggeration in the description of an event fanciful embroidery of the facts 同義詞 反義詞
- the art or pastime of embroidering cloth: my mother decided I should learn embroidery
Oxford American Dictionary
... Industry ‧ 1 Year – Marketing/Sales – Embroidery/Corporate Uniform Industry ‧ 1 Year 5 ...
... graphics/patterns are sold together with set of 160 embroidery thread spindles for a total of US$640. [如果：繡線一套，共160...
... By the impact of social class, the nobility in the clothing color, embroidery up that their position, especially in the dress, the biggest difference with...