- IPA[ˌn(y)o͞o ˈzēlənd]
- an island country in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,200 miles (1,900 km) east of Australia; population 4,500,000 (estimated 2015); capital, Wellington; languages, English (official) and Maori.
- death by drowning: the New Zealand death had struck in its most saddening manner
- a strong waterproof rug for a horse, used during the winter.
- a Maori from New Zealand, especially as distinguished from a Maori of the Cook Islands: he told a group of New Zealand Maori that their presence was significant
- another term for flax lily
- a universal state pension paid to New Zealanders aged 65 and over: it would be difficult for any government to sustain New Zealand Superannuation at its current levels
- a bilingual name for New Zealand, symbolizing the country's bicultural foundations: the treaty was enshrined into a written constitution for Aotearoa New Zealand
- a speckled brown terrestrial flatworm up to 15 cm in length, accidentally introduced from New ...
- a series of wars fought intermittently in 1845–8 and 1860–72 between Maoris and the colonial ...
- an island country in the South Pacific about 1,900 km (1,200 miles) east of Australia; ...
NEW ZEALAND New Zealand is a country in the... Cloud. The Realm of New Zealand also includes the Cook Islands and...
New Zealand is very suitable for self-help a good place to travel...world's most unique landscape. Law and order: New Zealand is a very safe country, in addition to the city at night...
... Nick ever been to New Zealand? 2.Has Nick ever ... Nick ever been to New Zealand? 很單純的在問"尼克去過 New...