- IPA[ˈroi(ə)l səˈsīədē]
- the oldest and most prestigious scientific society in Britain. It was formed by followers of Francis Bacon to promote scientific discussion especially in the physical sciences, and received its charter from Charles II in 1662.
- an institution established in London in 1754 whose original purpose was to forge a link between ...
- (in the UK) a charitable organization founded in 1889 for the conservation of wild birds.
- (in the UK) a charitable organization formed in 1824 to safeguard the welfare of animals.
- the oldest and most prestigious scientific society in Britain. It was formed by followers of ...
... her youngest daughter playing with the gold medal the Royal Society just rewarded. Surprised, so asked:"Madame ...
...的是球員 - 該隊只要傳球給他，往往可以取分致勝。 2. England's Royal Society is fixin’ to rectify that. 英國皇家協會正專力要把那個問題解決(矯正...
RSA CELTA是 : Royal Society of the Arts/Certificate in English Language...