- the principal island of Denmark, located between the Jutland peninsula and the southern tip of Sweden. Its chief city is Copenhagen.
- an island country in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,200 miles (1,900 km) east of Australia; ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- an island country in the South Pacific about 1,900 km (1,200 miles) east of Australia; ...
- another term for flax lily
- a strong waterproof rug for a horse, used during the winter.
- a Maori person from New Zealand, especially as distinguished from a Maori of the Cook Islands: he told a group of New Zealand Maori that their presence was significant
- a bilingual name for New Zealand, symbolizing the country's bicultural foundations: the treaty was enshrined into a written constitution for Aotearoa New Zealand
- a universal state pension paid to New Zealanders aged 65 and over: it would be difficult for any government to sustain New Zealand Superannuation at its current levels
- a speckled brown terrestrial flatworm up to 15 cm in length, accidentally introduced from New ...
- the principal island of Denmark, situated between the Jutland peninsula and the southern tip of ...