- 拋棄; 離棄；放棄; 中止; 戒除
過去式：abandoned 過去分詞：abandoned 現在分詞：abandoning
- 1. 拋棄; 離棄 to abandon sb. to his/her fate 拋棄某人讓其聽天由命 to abandon one's post 擅離職守
- 2. 放棄; 中止; 戒除
- 1. 放縱 with gay or wild abandon 放縱地
1. cease to support or look after (someone); desert
2. leave (a place or vehicle) empty or uninhabited, without intending to return
3. condemn someone or something to (a specified fate) by ceasing to take an interest in them
4. give up completely (a practice or a course of action)
5. allow oneself to indulge in (a desire or impulse)
「1. cease to support or look after (someone); desert」的反義字
「2. give up completely (a practice or a course of action)」的反義字
「3. allow oneself to indulge in (a desire or impulse)」的反義字
with (gay/wild) abandon---- 無法控制,瘋狂 The students cheered with abandon,waiving their arms and shouting.學生們揮臂吶喊瘋狂的歡呼 They danced with wild abandon.他們很瘋狂的舞著
Though he exaggerates with wild abandon, Golgfag is still the most successful of all Ogre mercenary captains. 既使充滿了狂野的天性,高發哥還是傲獸傭兵隊長之中最有成就的一隻!
1.abandoned： (a)被放棄的;被遺棄的 There was an abandoned house by the riverside. (河邊有一所無人居住的房子。) (b)寡廉鮮恥的;恣意放蕩的 live an abandoned life (過放蕩的生活) (c)無約束的 He let out a shriek of abandoned...